Belling 540mm Mini Richmond Freestanding Range Cooker
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Complete your kitchen with the unique style and flare of the Belling 540mm Mini Richmond Freestanding Range Cooker, a compact yet powerful solution to any cooking situation.
- The Belling 540mm Mini Richmond Freestanding Range Cooker's main compartment has a massive 69L capacity, with 2 shelves and 7 shelf positions, while the top compartment is another 39L for the ultimate in cooking space versatility.
- With the option for fan-forced cooking in the primary cavity, and full or half grilling in the top cavity, the Belling Range Cooker is a versatile unit in the kitchen.
- A wok burner, two medium hobs, and one auxiliary burner, all gas fuelled and convertible to LPG, make for a variety of different cooking options.
- A stylish and bold White finish along with a retro aesthetic makes the Belling 540mm Mini Richmond a point of interest in any kitchen.
- Convenient and safe features such as an easy-to-clean enamel interior finish, flame failure cut-off, and programmable timer make the Mini Richmond Cooker suitable for any lifestyle.
|Product Type||Freestanding Cookers|
|Model||BR54DFB, BR54DFR, BR54DFW, BR54DFC|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||LPG, Natural Gas|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Surface Material||Cast Iron|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||108L|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Element/Burner Types||2 x Medium Burners, Auxiliary Burner, Wok Burner|
|Product Height (cm)||93|
|Product Width (cm)||54.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||60|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.