Belling 54cm Mini Richmond Freestanding Range Cooker - BlackBR54DFB 5052263037946
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Complete your kitchen with the unique style and flare of the Belling 54cm Mini Richmond Freestanding Range Cooker, a compact yet powerful solution to any cooking situation.
- The Mini Richmond's main compartment has a massive 69L capacity, with 2 shelves and 7 shelf positions, while the top compartment is another 39L for the ultimate in cooking space versatility.
- With the option for fan-forced cooking in the primary cavity, and full or half grilling in the top cavity, the Belling Range Cooker is a versatile unit in the kitchen.
- A wok burner, two medium hobs, and one auxiliary burner, all gas fuelled and convertible to LPG, make for a variety of different cooking options.
- A stylish and bold Black finish along with a retro aesthetic makes the Belling 54cm Mini Richmond a point of interest in any kitchen.
- Convenient and safe features such as an easy-to-clean enamel interior finish, flame failure cut-off, and programmable timer make the Mini Richmond Cooker suitable for any lifestyle.
|Product Type||Freestanding Cookers|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Surface Material||Cast Iron|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||108L|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Element/Burner Types||2 x Medium Burners, Auxiliary Burner, Wok Burner|
|Product Height (cm)||93|
|Product Width (cm)||54.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||60|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||36|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
BONUS $150 Good Food Card
The Good Food Restaurant Gift Card promotion runs 29/09/17 to 29/10/17. The card will be provided in store with delivery or pick up of qualifying products. The card must be activated within three months of issue, and is then valid for 12 months from the time of activation. Customer can activate the card at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Activate, allowing one business day from the date of issue before activating. Please note if your ‘date of issue’ falls on a Friday or Saturday, it will be ready for activation on the following Monday. The card balance can be checked at any time at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/CardBal. Participating restaurants can be found at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Restaurants (these do not necessarily match all restaurants featured in the Good Food Guides). Cards can be used for food and drinks at your chosen participating restaurant - simply present your gift card when paying the bill and the restaurant will process the gift card. If a customer has no participating restaurants nearby, an Eftpos Gift Card shall be issued instead to same bonus value. For full gift card terms and conditions visit goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Terms. For enquiries, please contact Good Food Gift Card Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300834577.
- 5 Years Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 24/10/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .