Blanco SILGRANIT 1 and 1/2 Bowl Sink and ALTAA Tap - AnthraciteHNNAYA8SP 9312646021945
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With simple yet bold aesthetics, and a reliable construction, the Blanco SILGRANIT 1 and 1/2 Bowl Sink is sure to bring a whole new world of form and function to your kitchen.
- The Blanco Sink is made from SILGRANIT PuraDur II, which is 80% granite, making for a heat, scratch, impact, and acid resistant surface, sure to last and look beautiful for years.
- A massive 37L main bowl, and 20L secondary Bowl gives you plenty of room and freedom to operate without hindrance in the kitchen.
- Blanco’s renowned design gives the SILGRANIT Sink and ALTAA Tap a unique rigid aesthetic, while the Anthracite and Chrome construction brings both durability and class to the kitchen.
- With a wide swivel angle as well as a swivel spout, the Pin Lever Tap provides much better access for a greater scope of cleaning, rinsing, and washing.
- With the simplicity of the Lever, the ALTAA has a minimal and sleek appearance, perfect for giving the contemporary kitchen an uncluttered aesthetic.
|Water Efficiency||4 Stars|
|No. of Tap Holes||1|
|Product Width (cm)||116|
|Product Depth (cm)||50|
|Product Height (cm)||20|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||360|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
Bonus $180 EFTPOS Gift Card
Offer ends 28th October 2018. Bonus offer applies only with the purchase of the selected products. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Bonus can only be redeemed at the store from which the applicable products are purchased. eftpos card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. If the applicable products are purchased online, eftpos card will be received by qualifying customers upon in-store pick-up of products or with home delivery of products. eftpos card must be activated before use. Activation must occur no sooner than 24 hours and no later than 3 months after being issued. Written instructions on how to activate the eftpos card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. Activation can be done online at: http://www.activatemycard.com.au/hnactivate/ or by calling 1300 079 267. eftpos card is only valid for a period of 12 months from the activation date. eftpos card is not redeemable for cash and cannot access cash from an ATM. Bonus eftpos card can be used at any retailer that accepts eftpos, at the merchant's discretion. There are over 650,000 outlets across Australia that accept eftpos. For a full refund, all items must be returned in their original condition, including eftpos card containing its original and full value.