Nestled within a dazzling rainforest in far north-eastern New South Wales, the multi award-winning Byron at Byron Resort and Spa is inspired by its immaculate surroundings. It’s a heavenly retreat where you can relax, recuperate and enjoy great food and wine with warm, friendly service.
For your chance to win one of ten trips to The Byron At Byron Resort and Spa for you and a friend (hey, you can even take Mum along), all you have to do is simply make a Mother’s Day purchase at Harvey Norman.
Each of these incredible two-day Byron escapes is comprised of:
- Return flights from your nearest capital city to Ballina and return airport hotel transfers.
- Two nights’ accommodation in a Superior Suite and daily buffet breakfast for two adults.
- A pre-dinner “welcome” drink on The Spa deck.
- Four-course dinner and wine in The Restaurant.
- A one-hour “Waterlily Chill” relaxation or “Rivergum Reverie” remedial massage (per guest).
- A gourmet lunch or dinner voucher to the total value of $130 (one per stay).
- A visit to the Bangalow Village and Crystal Castle in the hinterland, plus the Riley Burnett handmade jewellery showroom.
- Daily yoga and bicycle hire (approximate value of $1495 per couple).
For great Mother’s Day gifts for the special woman in your life, and the opportunity to score one of these fantastic retreats to The Byron At Byron Resort and Spa, head to Harvey Norman.