Happiness starts at home, so you want to make it a sanctuary by creating a family-friendly environment. With the warmer Australian weather imminent, Harvey Norman has put together a Spring Clean Checklist for your residence inside and out. Clean ‘n’ tidy? Check. Cool ‘n’ comfortable? Check. Safe ‘n’ sound? Check.
Kitchen Nightmares No More
- Dishwashers offer a sparkling clean finish for your cutlery, crockery and glassware, while using minimal water and detergent.
Keep It Clean In the Laundry
- Washing Machines with a steam cycle option help gently sanitise and refresh garments, often without the need to iron afterwards.
- Steam Irons and Garment Steamers make ironing easier and ensure your clothes are wrinkle-free.
Wipe The Floor
- Steam Cleaners, Vacuum Cleaners and Steam Mops achieve a superior, deeper clean of your floors, removing dirt and germs without harsh chemicals or detergents.
A Breath Of Fresh Air
- Air Treatment produtcs, like Air Purifiers, clean and condition the air in your home by removing germs, odours, pollution and pollen, which is perfect for hay fever sufferers in the springtime.
- Air Humidifiers (for dryer climates) and Air Dehumidifiers (for coastal use) regulate moisture levels, providing relief from allergies, asthma etc so you can breathe easy.
The Great Outdoors
- Blowers and Pressure Cleaners let you clean out gutters, unblock drains and clear driveways of any (potentially hazardous) debris.
- Hedge trimmers and Lawn Edgers are perfect for pruning overgrown foliage and encouraging new growth.
- Garden Shredders, Mulchers and Chippers get rid of dead branches and leaves, turning them into usable compost and mulch.
- Garden Sheds are a great storage solution for your tools, outdoor furniture and even your vehicle; some sheds are big enough to use as a carport, so you can protect your car from inclement weather.
Make sure you tick all the boxes on the Harvey Norman springtime checklist – it’s sure to create a happy, healthy home life and help put a “spring” in your step.