Whether you’re a certified gazpacho connoisseur, or you’ve never tried it before, you’ll love this gazpacho recipe in equal measure!
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Gazpacho Recipe Ingredients
• 200g (2 cups) coarsely torn sourdough bread
• 300ml extra virgin olive oil
• 4 cloves garlic, crushed
• ½ tsp ground cumin
• 1kg seedless watermelon flesh
• 1kg vine-ripe cocktail or baby roma tomatoes
• 2 tbs sherry vinegar
Cherry Tomato-Cucumber Salsa Ingredients
• 200g mixed cherry tomatoes, finely chopped
• 1 small Lebanese cucumber, seeded and finely chopped
• ½ red onion, finely chopped
• 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tsp sherry vinegar
• ½ cup firmly packed small basil leaves
Goats Cheese Crème Ingredients
• 150g goats curd
• 60ml (¼ cup) milk
1. Preheat Philips Smart Airfryer XXL to 200°C. Place bread, 2½ tablespoons olive oil, 1 crushed clove garlic and the ground cumin in a medium bowl, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Cook croutons for 5 minutes or until golden.
2. Meanwhile, juice watermelon in a Breville The 3X Bluicer Pro Juicer. Add tomatoes and remaining olive oil and garlic to blender with watermelon juice, season generously with salt and pepper and blend until very smooth. Stir in vinegar. Place in the fridge for 5 minutes to chill.
3. For salsa, combine tomatoes, cucumber, onion, olive oil, vinegar and basil together in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and toss gently to combine.
4. For goats cheese crème, whisk curd and milk in a small bowl until smooth.
5. Divide gazpacho among bowls, swirl through goats cheese crème, top with salsa and croutons, then serve.
Quick Smart Entertaining Recipes
Playing host this summer? Check out more easy recipe ideas from our Quick Smart Entertaining Recipes series: