Blue Microphones Ringer Shock Mount for Snowball Microphone
The Blue Microphones Ringer Shock Mount for Snowball Microphone has a Vintage style design which isolates the microphone from low frequency energy. This Blue Ringer mount can accommodate nearly any microphone with a standard thread mount. The Ringer is a great accessory for your recording and streaming productions. The ringer is manufactured with solid brass and individually hand-built and soldered.
- Using a vintage-style suspension, the Blue Microphones Ringer Shock Mount for Snowball Microphone keeps your compatible microphone isolated from ambient vibration, noise, and shock.
- The Blue Microphones Ringer Shock Mount Ringer has a hinge design, which helps keep your compatible microphone securely in place.
- This Ringer Shock Mount is compatible with Snowball USB microphones and microphones with a standard thread mount. It is also suitable for use with Euro and US microphone stands.
|Product Type||Shock Mount|
|Estimated Battery Life (hr)||N/A|
|Battery Capacity (mAh)||N/A|
|Charge Time (hrs)||N/A|
|AC Power Adapter||N/A|
|Max Drilling Capacity||N/A|
|Max Cutting Capacity||N/A|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.