BLVD Cruze Electric Scooter11755653 935045500003
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With a powerful high-torque motor, shock-absorbing and flat-free front and rear tyres, plus a portable design, the BLVD Cruze Electric Scooter makes your rides enjoyable by letting you cruise smoothly on different terrains.
OWN YOUR RIDE
Tackle Hills with Ease
Rear-Wheel Drive and powerful 250W, kick-to-start, high-torque hub motor offer up to 25km per hour of speed and make the BLVD Electric Scooter stable and easy to manoeuvre, letting you effortlessly conquer uphill climbs.
Ride Smoothly on Various Terrains
Experience smooth and safe rides even on uneven terrains, thanks to the BLDV Electric Scooter’s shock-absorbing 8-inch pneumatic front tyre, thumb-activated brake, plus LED taillight and brake light.
Can be Used Manually
Equipped with a 36V lithium-ion battery, this scooter lasts for up to 50 minutes and can run up to 24km on a single charge. It also allows you to save on power by letting you use it as a regular, non-electric kick scooter.
Lightweight and Portable
The BLVD Cruze Electric Scooter weighs 11kg and features a foldable design, so that you can effortlessly bring it along during your trips or commutes, and store it under your desk or car boot.
Note: Suitable for ages 18 years + and can hold up to 100kg of weight. Assembly required. The Laws surrounding the use of electric scooters on public and private property differ by state. For regulations around the use of electric Scooters in your particular state, please confirm your local laws before purchasing. Ride with caution and always wear a helmet and protective gear when riding your e-scooter.
What's In The Box?
- 1 x BLVD Cruze Electric Scooter
|Product Type||Electric Scooters|
|Product Height (cm)||150|
|Product Width (cm)||88|
|Product Depth (cm)||15|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.