Bosch Serie 2 ActiveWater 60cm Freestanding DishwasherSMS40E08AU 4242002816739
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Delivering superb cleaning performance, high energy-efficiency, and low water consumption, the Bosch Serie 2 ActiveWater 60cm Freestanding Dishwasher is a brilliant addition to the modern kitchen.
- The Bosch Serie 2 ActiveWater 60cm Freestanding Dishwasher uses load sensor, an innovative technology which provides optimal water usage even for half or partial loads.
- Featuring Bosch's unique ActiveWater and AquaStop technology, this dishwasher offers excellent results with uncompromised water efficiency and damage protection.
- Equipped with an AquaSensor, this freestanding dishwasher is able to measure the amount of soiling after the pre-rinse cycle and reuses water when possible.
- Prevent injuries caused by hot steam and accidental program setting adjustments, thanks to the child-proof door lock of this Bosch Dishwasher.
- Powered by the EcoSilence Drive, this Bosch Freestanding Dishwasher operates quietly without compromising on performance and energy-efficiency.
|Product Type||Freestanding Dishwashers|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||268|
|Energy Efficiency||3 Stars|
|WELS Water Efficiency||3.5 Stars|
|WELS Water Consumption||13.5L|
|WELS Registration Number||D01521|
|Product Height (cm)||84.5|
|Product Width (cm)||60|
|Product Depth (cm)||60|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.