Breville The Bakery Boss Mixer
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Start making sumptuous baked creations with the help of the Breville The Bakery Boss Mixer. With a heavy duty 1200W motor and durable internal parts, this mixer from Breville can give you longer running times with heavier loads compared to older Breville models.
- Planetary mixing action just like commercial mixers. The counter-clockwise mixing head and anti-clockwise sweeping action of the Breville The Bakery Box Mixer ensures complete coverage of the bowl.
- Double scraper beater ensures ingredients are mixed or aerated more efficiently without having to stop and scrap the sides of the bowl with a spatula.
- Automatically adjusts power from the motor with load sensing technology to maintain a consistent mixing speed.
- 4.7L Borosicilate glass bowl for larger mixing tasks and a 3.8L stainless steel bowl for smaller mixing jobs, both of which are dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
- Built-in count up/count down timer with pause function.
- Keep an eye on your mix with the light built in to the underside of the mixer head
|WELS Registration Number||N/A|
|Jug/Bowl Capacity (L)||4.7|
|Jug/Bowl Material||Glass, Stainless Steel|
|Mixing Attachments||Dough Hook, Scraper Beater, Standard Flat Beater, Whisk|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
|Parts and Labour Warranty (months)||N/A|
|Finish Warranty (months)||N/A|
|Parts Replacement Warranty (months)||N/A|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.