Breville The Smart Oven Air Fryer - Black Stainless SteelBOV860BST4JAN1 9355973007534
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Take the guilt away from your favourite fried dishes with the The Smart Oven Air Fryer. With innovative features, such as the Element iQ System, dedicated air fry setting, and dual speed convection, the Smart Oven Air Fryer lets you create delicious potato slices, zucchini fries, or chicken wings with reduced amount of fat and other harmful compounds.
Air Fry Setting
The Breville The Smart Oven Air Fryer utilises a combination of higher temperatures and super convection to produce crispy and golden fried results. Highly versatile, it has 10 variable functions to adapt to different types of dishes.
Featuring the Element IQ system, the Smart Oven Air Fryer directs power output to when and where it’s needed. It also offers sensing and digital PID temperature control to help eliminate cold spots when cooking.
Dual Speed Convection
Utilising dual speed convection, the Breville The Smart Oven Air Fryer can reduce cooking times by up to 30% (compared to traditional methods). Dual speed convection raises hot air and sinks less dense air, allowing it to deliver extreme airflow.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Breville The Smart Oven Air Fryer
- 1x Air Fry Basket
- 1x Roasting Pan
- 1x 30cm pizza pan
- 1x Wire Rack
- 1x Grilling Rack
|Product Type||Benchtop Ovens|
|Colour||Black Stainless Steel|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||22L|
|Product Height (cm)||48|
|Product Width (cm)||40.3|
|Product Depth (cm)||27.8|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances. (Excludes floor, wall and feature tiles)
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
BREVILLE COOKING GWP PROMOTION FATHER’S DAY 2021
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to claim and the offer form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms and
Conditions"). Participation in this Breville Mother’s Day gift with purchase ("Promotion") is
deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction
with any other offer. Claims must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. The promoter is BREVILLE PTY LIMITED ABN 98 000 092 928 of 2/170-180 Bourke Road,
Alexandria, NSW 2015 ("Promoter" or "Breville").
3. The Promotion commences at 9:00 am (AEST) on Friday, 23rd July 2021 and closes at 11:59 pm
(AEST) on Sunday, 12th September 2021 ("Promotional Period"). The Promotional Period may be
extended in the sole discretion of the Promoter. Claims received after the Promotional Period
will not be accepted.
4. Claimants must submit their Online Claim Form by 11:59pm (AEST) on Sunday, 26th September
5. To redeem a gift, claimants must:
a. Purchase a Participating Product from a Participating Retail Store.
b. Satisfy the other eligibility and claim requirements in these Terms and Conditions below.
6. Limit of one (1) gift per item purchased applies. Gifts are not redeemable for cash. This
promotion is only available while stocks last.
7. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
a. "Immediate Family Member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto
spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent,
grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother,
step-sister or first cousin.
b. "Participating Product" means any of the Breville products listed in the table below by
model name and number that are supplied by Breville in Australia and sold directly by
Breville or by a Participating Retail Store:
Model Name Model Number Bonus Gift
the Combi Wave® 3 in 1 BMO870BSS/BST T1: ChefSteps Premium Online the Smart Oven™ Air Fryer BOV860BSS/BTR/BST Subscription, Bamboo Cutting Board, and the Salt & Pepper Mills™ Total Value: $171
Model Name Model Number Bonus Gift
The Smart Oven Pro™ BOV850BSS T2: ChefSteps Premium the Quick Touch™ BMO735BSS Online Subscription
Touch Crisp™ BMO700 (valued at $57) the Quick the Compact Wave™ Soft Close BMO650BSS and Salt & Pepper Mills™ the Smooth Wave™ BMO840BSS (valued at $59.95) Total Value: $116
Any costs, fees, expenses or liability of any description to pay any amount for installation,
insurance, warranty or extended warranty, delivery or any other cost that is, at the
determination of the Promoter in its absolute discretion, additional or ancillary to the models
listed in the above table.
c. "Participating Retail Store" means any one of the Australian retail stores trading under
the following trading names that is authorised by Breville to sell Participating Products
and has been invited by the Promoter to participate in the Promotion:
The Promoter recommends that prior to purchasing a Participating Product, each claimant
verify with the retailer that it is a Participating Retail Store.
• Harvey Norman
• Joyce Mayne
d. “Proof of Purchase” means an original tax invoice clearly confirming a Purchase. The
Proof of Purchase must clearly specify:
- The Participating Product that was Purchased.
- The price paid for the Participating Product.
- The Participating Retail Store in which the Participating Product was Purchased.
- The date that the Participating Product was Purchased during the Promotional
Period and prior to the claim being made.
e. “Proof of Model Number” means proof of the model number of a Participating Product
f. “Purchase” means either making full and final payment for a Participating Product
during the Promotional Period or successfully and validly purchasing a Participating
Product by entering a final and binding finance agreement in relation to a Participating
Product during the Promotional Period. This does not include laybys unless the final
layby payment is made during the Promotional Period. Use of services such as Afterpay
and Zippay transactions do not constitute Purchases unless payment is made in full
during the Promotional Period.
8. Claims remain the property of the Promoter. Breville and its agents collect personal information
in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third
parties, including, but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and,
as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Participation is conditional on providing this
information. Breville and its agents may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use
the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including
sending electronic messages or telephoning a claimant. Claimants acknowledge that the
information they provide will be collected by or on behalf of Breville and may be disclosed to
other group companies and to third parties that help Breville deliver its products and services
(including suppliers, contractors, dealers, agents and business partners) or as required by law.
Claimants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to Breville’s Privacy
by claiming under the Promotion, each claimant accepts the terms and conditions of Breville’s
Eligibility and claims
9. To be eligible to claim a gift, each claimant must:
a. be an Australian resident currently living in Australia with an Australian residential and
b. be aged 18 years old or over, or if under the age of 18, have obtained the consent of
their parent or legal guardian to participate in this Promotion;
c. not be an employee of the Promoter, of a Participating Retail Store or of any agency
associated with this Promotion, or be an Immediate Family Member of such a person;
d. be the Participating Product’s end-user, meaning the claimant must Purchase the
Participating Product for their own use and not for commercial purposes, re-sale, resupply, rental, hire purchase or any other indirect use.
e. make a Purchase and retain the original Proof of Purchase in respect of that Purchase;
visit promotions.breville.com.au ("Website") by 26rd September 2021; and follow all of
the prompts and instructions, which may include asking the claimant to do any or all of
- Retain original packaging and Proof of Purchase.
- Visit the online claim form located at the Website ("Online Claim Form") and
• Information including the claimant’s full name, contact telephone
number, email address and residential address
• a scanned copy or photograph of the Proof of Purchase, clearly showing
the model number of the Participating Product that was Purchased, the
date of Purchase, the price paid and the Participating Retail Store.
The Promoter and its associated agencies accept no responsibility for lost, stolen, late, damaged or
misdirected claims. Claimants must ensure that all personal details provided are correct.
Validation of claims
10. The Promoter will:
a. ensure that the Proof of Model Number provided by a claimant is valid; and
b. ensure that the Proof of Purchase submitted by each claimant is valid.
11. Once a claimant’s claim has been validated, the Promoter will notify the claimant by the email
address provided by the claimant to confirm that their claim was successful.
12. Each claimant whose claim is validated will receive the following gift, depending on the
Promotional Product Purchased.
13. The gift will be delivered to claimants directly and is subject to any delivery or processing delays.
a. Purchase of
- the Combi Wave 3 in 1™ (BMO870BSS), or
- the Smart Oven™ Air Fryer (BOV860BSS/BTR) or
is eligible to redeem a Chef Steps Premium Online Subscription + Bamboo
Cutting board (BOV800CBBAM) + the Salt & Pepper Mills™ (LSP200BSS) + Chef
Steps Premium Online Subscription (valued at $171)
b. Purchase of
- the Smart Oven Pro™ (BOV850BSS), or
- the Smooth Wave™ (BMO840BSS), or
- the Quick Touch™ (BMO735BSS), or
- the Quick Touch Crisp™ (BMO700BSS), or
- the Compact Wave™ (BMO650BSS)
is eligible to redeem a Chef Steps Premium Online Subscription Salt & Pepper
Mills™ (LSP200BSS) + Chef Steps Premium Online Subscription (valued at $116)
14. The gift is not redeemable for cash. This offer is available only while stocks last.
15. For each claimant notified of a successful claim, Breville will endeavour to arrange the gift and
voucher code to be delivered within 28 business days of the notification email.
16. Limit of one (1) prize per person/household. Eligibility to receive the Bonus is non-transferable
and non-assignable and no substitutions or cash redemptions are permitted except at
Promoter’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. The Promoter’s decision is final and
17. If a Participating Product, details of which are submitted as part of a claim, is returned for a
refund or exchange, that product is disqualified from the Promotion and the claimant is not
entitled to receive a gift for the claim.
18. Any costs associated with this Promotion and making a claim is each claimant’s responsibility. All
taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a gift is the sole
responsibility of the claimant. All other ancillary costs including but not limited insurance, taxes
(excluding GST) and any and all other expenses are the responsibility of the claimant. The
Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held
responsible for any interruption of service that may interfere with a claimant’s ability to
participate in this Promotion.
19. Subject to these Terms and Conditions and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the
Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including
negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity),
whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion,
including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the
b. acts or omissions (including negligent acts or omissions) of the Promoter's employees or
agents involved in the conduct of this promotion.
c. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
d. any original Purchase documentation that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected
(whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter;
e. any tax or other financial liability incurred by a claimant.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any consumer
rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) ("CCA") or any other legislation that
may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. If the CCA or any other legislation
implies a condition, warranty or term into the Terms and Conditions or provides statutory
guarantees in connection with these Terms and Conditions, in respect of goods and services
supplied (if any), the Promoter's liability for breach of such a condition, warranty, other term or
guarantee is limited to (at the Promoter's election), to the extent it is able to do so:
a. in the case of supply of goods, the Promoter doing any one or more of the following:
- replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods;
- repairing the goods;
- paying the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and/or
- paying the cost of having the goods repaired; or
b. in the case of supply of services, the Promoter doing either or both of the following:
- supplying the services again; and/or
- paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
21. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. Claimants submit to
the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
22. Consumer promotion support is available at:
Phone: 1300 139 798
Offer ends 11:59PM AEST 30 June 2022 (11030650)