Brother QL-1050 Wide Label PrinterQL-1050 4977766652391
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Whether for quick printouts or for high-volume label printing jobs, the Brother QL-1050 Wide Label Printer has the flexibility to quickly adapt to your requirements. Connect it directly to your computer to print logos, barcodes, pictures, and more using the provided software.
- The Brother QL-1050 Wide Label Printer has a print speed of up to 110mm/sec (or 69 standard address labels/min) and can handle extra wide printing (up to 102mm).
- When using a roll of Continuous Length tape, the QL-1050 printer can create both labels (shipping and mailing) as well as signs and banners.
- This Brother label printer has support for Die-Cut labels, capable of producing them in 11 possible sizes.
- Thanks to the QL-1050 wide printer’s Add-in Utility feature, it can print directly from Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- For added convenience, the label printer has a built-in cutter.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Brother QL-1050 Wide Label Printer
- 1x CD-ROM (Software/Driver/User's Guide)
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x DK Rolls Line-up Guide
- 1x USB cable
- 1x DK11241 40 large shipping labels (102mmx152mm)
- 1x DK22205 8m continuous paper tape roll (62mm x 8m)
- 1x Label Catch Tray
- 1x AC Power Cord
|Printer Type||Label Printer|
|Product Height (cm)||14.8|
|Product Width (cm)||17.1|
|Product Depth (cm)||22.4|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
|Included Software||Win: P-touch Editor, Transfer Manager, Office Add-in (Word, Excel, Outlook), P-touch Address Book 1.0, Driver Mac: P-touch Editor, Driver|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions