Creative Sound BlasterX Katana Speaker System90022090 054651191242
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Featuring 24-bit high-resolution audio and a multi-core amplifier, the Creative Sound BlasterX Katana Speaker System allows you to listen to clear, full-bodied audio. With a slim, stylish design to fit neatly under your monitor, the Katana soundbar is perfect for PC gaming or watching movies and TV.
- Giving you precise, surround sound, the Creative Sound BlasterX Katana Speaker System has a 5-driver configuration composed of 2 high-excursion tweeters, 2 up-firing midbass drivers, and a long-throw driver in the subwoofer.
- This Creative Sound speaker system's multi-core DSP-controlled amplifier features a tri-amplified design, producing a total peak output of up to 75RMS/150W peak power to deliver deep bass and clear, well-balanced audio.
- With Bluetooth connectivity, the BlasterX Katana speaker system lets you wirelessly stream your favourite audio through a connected Bluetooth-enabled device within a range of up to 10m.
- The Katana speaker system has multiple ports for USB flash drive*, optical-in, headphone jack, and more, making it easier to connect various media sources.
- Complete with an Aurora Reactive lighting system, the Sound BlasterX Katana speaker system produces up to 16.8 million colours, easily customisable to suit your needs.
*Available for PC and Mac. Supports MP3 and WMA up to 320kbps and FLAC up to 1.3Mbps. Compatible with USB thumb drive up to 128GB formatted in FAT16/ FAT32/ exFAT. Does not support WMA Pro/Lossless.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Sound BlasterX Katana Soundbar
- 1x Sound BlasterX Katana Subwoofer
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x 1.8m USB Cable
- 1x 0.6m USB Cable
- 1x IR remote (Battery Included)
- 2x Wall Mount Brackets
- 1x Warranty & Technical Support Leaflet
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- 1x Safety & Regulatory Leaflet
|Product Type||Speaker Systems|
|Product Height (cm)||6.0|
|Product Width (cm)||60.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||7.9|
|Subwoofer Dimensions (cm)||33.3H x 13.0W x 29.9D|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions