Crock-Pot Saute Slow CookerCHP700 9311445024720
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Convenient and versatile, the Crockpot Saute Slow Cooker brings new dimensions to the way you use your slow cooker, expanding the range of dishes you can create and when you can create them.
- The pot of the Crockpot Sauté Slow Cooker can be placed directly onto all styles of cook top, allowing you to sauté ingredients and begin the cooking process before you activate the slow cooker itself.
- A DuraCeramic surface has a high scratch resistance, and an extremely durable design ensures your Slow Cooker can last the test of time.
- Don’t worry about your food going cold if you aren’t around to eat immediately as the Crockpot Saute Slow Cooker automatically switches to keep warm mode when the set cooking time is complete.
- This Crockpot Saute Slow Cooker comes with a 20 hour programmable timer, allowing you to set cooking times well in advance so your food can be ready when you need it to be. A handy LCD display also shows the remaining cooking time for added convenience.
|Product Type||Slow Cookers|
|Product Height (cm)||34|
|Product Width (cm)||33|
|Product Depth (cm)||22|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.