D-Link 10-Port Gigabit WebSmart POE SwitchDGS-1210-10P 790069329432
The D-Link 10-Port Gigabit WebSmart POE Switch reinforces your home or business setting with a secure and scalable network. With its Auto Voice VLAN and Auto Surveillance VLAN technology, you can deploy VoIPs and video surveillance systems with uncompromised network data transmission.
- Energy-efficient, the D-Link 10-Port Gigabit WebSmart POE Switch has Link Status detection, which drastically lowers power consumption by toggling idle ports to sleep mode.
- Featuring a fanless design, the D-Link WebSmart Switch operates with minimal noise output.
- The D-Link WebSmart POE Switch employs the innovative Safeguard Engine, protecting the switches against virus attacks that may cause traffic flooding.
- For seamless integration, this 10-port POE Switch has Gigabit and Ethernet ports that can connect to Cat5 twisted pair cables.
- This D-Link Switch has 2 SFP ports for connecting fibre and Ethernet cables, and 8 POE ports for expanding supply power to connected network devices.
|Product Type||Ethernet Switches|
|No. Ethernet Ports||10|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x|
|AC Power Adapter||AC 100-240V|
|Product Height (cm)||4.4|
|Product Width (cm)||28.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||12.6|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.