D-Link 24-Port Gigabit EasySmart PoE SwitchDGS-1100-24P 790069410369
The D-Link 24-Port Gigabit EasySmart POE Switch is suitable for use in large offices or retail spaces, providing reliable network connectivity and power over ethernet to keep IP surveillance devices topped up.
- Complying with IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at PoE standards, it features 12 Ethernet ports each capable of providing up to 30W maximum power (100W total over all powered ports)
- Supports the client-based D-Link Network Assistant (DNA) for a quick and convenient setup
- Place surveillance traffic at higher priority to maintain captured footage’s quality using its supported surveillance VLAN technology
- Easily secure your network with its multiple security options, including IGMP Snooping, Static MAC, and Storm Control
- Features loopback detection and cable diagnostics to let network administrators troubleshoot issues with minimal hassle
|Product Type||Ethernet Switches|
|No. Ethernet Ports||24|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x|
|AC Power Adapter||AC 100-240V|
|Product Height (cm)||4.4|
|Product Width (cm)||28.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||23.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.