D-Link 26-Port Gigabit EasySmart SwitchDGS-1100-26 790069410109
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
The D-Link 26-Port Gigabit EasySmart Switch provides reliable network connectivity to keep your office or business environment’s devices interconnected. IEEE 802.3az compliant, the switch minimises energy consumption during lower levels of port utilisation.
- The D-Link 26-Port Gigabit EasySmart Switch has 24x 10/100/1000 Mbps ports and 2x SFP 1000Mbps ports to accommodate multiple devices.
- To help with a speedy setup, this Gigabit EasySmart switch supports the client-based D-Link Network Assistant (DNA).
- This Ethernet switch has Loopback Detection and Cable Diagnostics to let network administrators troubleshoot issues with ease.
- Equipped with Storm Control, Static Map, and IGMP Snooping, the Gigabit switch can safeguard network traffic and optimise data flow.
- The D-Link network switch’s fanless design helps minimise noise in various work environments.
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x|
|AC Power Adapter||AC 100-240V|
|Product Height (cm)||4.4|
|Product Width (cm)||28.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||18.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.