D-Link 5 Port Gigabit Desktop Switch Metal HousingDGS-105 790069370656
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Compact and easy to configure, the D-Link 5 Port Gigabit Desktop Switch Metal Housing helps create a reliable wired network for your small office or business via its plug-and-play Ethernet ports. Supporting IEEE 802.3az standards, it can minimise energy consumption during times of low port utilisation.
- The D-Link 5 Port Gigabit Desktop Switch Metal Housing has transfer speeds of up to 1000Mbps, letting you copy files and transfer data between devices quickly.
- Each of the Gigabit network switch’s Ethernet ports have corresponding two-colour LED indicators to keep you updated on current link status.
- This D-Link desktop switch has a QoS function for optimal network data management, capable of prioritising important data transfers for enhanced efficiency.
- Featuring a fanless design, the desktop switch produces minimal noise during operation.
- For added convenience, the 5 Port Gigabit switch has a Kensington Security Slot, letting you mount it onto a desk or shelf.
|Product Type||Ethernet Switches|
|No. Ethernet Ports||5|
|Product Height (cm)||2.7|
|Product Width (cm)||9.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||6.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.