D-Link Vigilance Full HD 3MP Outdoor PoE Mini Bullet CameraDCS-4703E 790069429675
Record clear, 1080p Full HD resolution security footage in and around your business’ premises with the D-Link Vigilance Full HD 3MP Outdoor PoE Mini Bullet Camera.
- The D-Link Vigilance Full HD 3MP Outdoor PoE Mini Bullet Camera has a 3MP progressive CMOS sensor for detailed footage.
- Thanks to LowLight+ Video technology, the camera’s highly-sensitive sensor can capture optimal colour details even in low-light conditions.
- This IP66-certified D-Link Vigilance Full HD camera is specially made for the outdoors, capable of withstanding temperatures of -30 to 50 degrees Celsius.
- For 24-hour recording, the security camera has infrared LED illuminators to keep recordings clear even at night (up to 20m away).
- The security camera has an 802.3af compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE) module, requiring only a single cable for both network connectivity and power.
What's In The Box?
- 1x D-Link Vigilance Full HD 3MP Outdoor PoE Mini Bullet Camera
- 1x Cable Waterproofing Connector
- 1x Rubber Power connector Plug
- 1x Mounting Kit
- 1x Manualand Software on CD-ROM
- 1x Quick Installtion Guide
|Product Type||Security Cameras|
|Camera Type||Full High Definition (FHD)|
|Digital Zoom||10 x|
|Still Image Format||JPEG|
|Video Format||H.264, M-JPEG|
|Product Width (cm)||16.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||6.5|
|Product Height (cm)||6.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry, you can:
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Oops! Christmas delivery cut-off for this Customer Direct product has passed. Your purchase will be delivered direct to you from the supplier and wait times may vary.