D-Link Wireless AC1200 Concurrent Dual Band Access PointDAP-2660 790069409363
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
High-speed and convenient, the D-Link Wireless AC1200 Concurrent Dual Band Access Point lets you set up a versatile LAN for your business or office location. Equipped with optimal traffic control and reliable security options, it provides a secure network for your devices while efficiently managing data transfers.
- The D-Link Wireless AC1200 Concurrent Dual Band Access Point has wireless speeds of up to 1200Mbps (300Mbps over 2.4Ghz band and 900Mbps over 5GHz band)*, providing a fast connection across all networked devices for minimal delays.
- Integrating concurrent dual-band connectivity, this access point provides wireless coverage through both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands at the same time.
- This D-Link wireless access point has 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, making it possible to install even in places without easily accessible power outlets.
- For greater flexibility, the AC1200 access point can operate in various modes: Access Point (AP), Wireless Client, Wireless Distribution System (WDS) with Access Point, and WDS/Bridge (no AP broadcasting).
- The wireless access point has support for various network management methods, including web-based (HTTP), Secure Socket Layer (SSL), and Telnet. For more configuration settings, it also supports the D-Link Central WiFiManager.
*Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 and draft 802.11ac specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
|Product Type||Wireless Modem Routers|
|Security||WEP, WPA, WPA2|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u|
|Frequency Band (GHz)||2.4|
|Product Height (cm)||17.0|
|Product Width (cm)||17.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||2.8|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.