D-Link Wireless AC1750 Concurrent Dual Band Access PointDAP-2695 790069398100
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Fast and reliable, the D-Link Wireless AC1750 Concurrent Dual Band Access Point lets you create a flexible and easy-to-manage network for your small to medium business, enterprise space, or office. It also integrates multiple security features (WPA2, MAC address filtering, and more) to keep data safe.
- The D-Link Wireless AC1750 Concurrent Dual Band Access Point provides wireless signal rates of up to 450Mbps (2.4GHz band) and 1300Mbps (5GHz band)* for high-speed data transfers.
- Featuring concurrent dual-band connectivity, this AC1750 access point can simultaneously deliver ideal wireless coverage over both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands.
- This D-Link wireless dual band access point has 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, letting you place it in an area without readily available power outlets.
- Built with a rugged metal housing, this dual band access point has the durability to withstand varying indoor conditions.
- The wireless access point has support for various network management methods, including web-based (HTTP), Secure Socket Layer (SSL), and Telnet. For more configuration settings, it can also be used with the D-Link AP Manager II or the D-View SNMP management software.
*Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 and draft 802.11ac specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
|Product Type||Wireless Modem Routers|
|Security||WEP, WPA, WPA2|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Frequency Band (GHz)||2.4|
|Product Height (cm)||19.0|
|Product Width (cm)||3.65|
|Product Depth (cm)||19.88|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions