D-Link Wireless N300 AirPremier N Access PointDAP-2310 790069369124
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Ideal for heavy traffic indoor spaces*, the D-Link Wireless N300 AirPremier N Access Point lets you make or expand a reliable wireless network for multiple users. It supports multiple encryption methods to keep each connection secure.
- The D-Link Wireless N300 AirPremier N Access Point has rates of up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz band)** for quick data transfers.
- To address various networking needs, the access point can be set-up in the following modes: Access Point, Wireless Distribution System (WDS), WDS with Access Point, and Wireless Client.
- The access point’s detachable antennas optimise wireless coverage (2.4GHz band – 802.11g and 802.11n) via their high-powered radio design, minimising dead spots and increasing capacity.
- For convenient installation, the N300 AirPremier N Access point has 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support to let you set it up even in areas without easy to access power outlets.
- This D-Link wireless N300 access point supports web-based (HTTP), Secure Socket Layer (SSL), Secure Shell (SSH) and Telnet network management systems for easy configuration changes. It can also be managed via D-Link’s Central WiFiManager.
*This unit is designed for indoor environments; setting up this unit in outdoor environments may violate local regulatory requirements.
**Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g, and 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
|Product Type||Wireless Modem Routers|
|LED's||LAN, Power, WLAN|
|Data Rates (Mbps)||Up to 300|
|Security||WEP, WPA, WPA2|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u|
|Frequency Band (GHz)||2.4|
|Processor Max Speed (GHz)||N/A|
|Primary Storage Capacity||N/A|
|Product Height (cm)||2.8|
|Product Width (cm)||14.8|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.