Da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 3D Printer1.0-PRO-3IN1 4715872749778
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Whether it’s for printing prototypes, parts or toys, the Da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3D Printer has you covered. Highly versatile, this printer utilises an open source filament system which lets you print third party PLA 1.75mm and ABS filaments.
- For distortion-free detail capturing, the Da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 3D Printer uses a dual-laser scanning technology.
- Da Vinci 1.0 Pro features a multi-scan function, allowing you to scan your models in various angles. Once finished, the software automatically merges them into a single file image to provide optimal quality.
- To help reduce the chances of warpage, this 3D printer is equipped with an aluminium print bed.
- Easy to use, Da Vinci Pro features an intuitive calibration system, which uses knobs and detection software to guide you throughout the process.
- This Da Vinci Printer comes bundled with the XYZware Pro software, enabling you to adjust print bed temperature, speed, nozzle, print support, and retraction settings. XYZware Pro also offers faster slicing speeds and compatibility with third party g-codes.
|Product Type||3D Printers|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0, Wi-Fi|
|Product Height (cm)||51|
|Product Width (cm)||46.8|
|Product Depth (cm)||55.8|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
da vinci 10 pro 3-in-1 3d printer is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Karen28 from Zero service support I bought this 2 months ago and it broke down after a week. Online support poor and manual basically non-existent. No support number to ring. Eventually I took it back to my local Harvey Norman. The guys there have done their best but it has been there 4 weeks and support from XYZ has been slow and they have not really taken responsibility. I want my money back.
Date published: 2017-08-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by MrKn33l from Great Detail Printer is great and can do excellent fine detail work. The scanner is not so great, but OK for very simple objects. The option for a laser engraver is a bonus if you need that feature. Big build area is good too.
Date published: 2017-08-20
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions