D-Link 16P Unmanaged Gigabit Desktop SwitchDGS-1016A 790069379512
The D-Link DGS-106A 16-Port Gigabit Switch is a small, lightweight and wall mountable desktop switch, which provides energy efficiency and effective data delivery.
- Brings the speed of Gigabit Ethernet to every port for a speedy and reliable internet connection
- Allows proper heat dissipation with its fanless design, making the switches silent and economical
- Equipped with Green Ethernet technology, the 16 Port Gigabit Switch provides more energy savings and a longer product life through several methods
- Automatically powers down ports that have no link, making it able to detect connected cable lengths and adjust power usage accordingly
- Deploys an energy efficient switch that features the increased bandwidth of Gigabit ports offering an economical way for small to medium businesses to distribute high-speed internet access
- Features an innovative design with its sleek plastic case
|Product Type||Ethernet Switches|
|LED's||Ethernet, Link/Act, Power, Wireless (Wi-Fi)|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x|
|Product Height (cm)||18|
|Product Width (cm)||28|
|Product Depth (cm)||4.4|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.