Dlink 28 Port Gigabit WebSmart PoE SwitchDGS-1210-28P 790069373084
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The D Dlink 28 Port Gigabit WebSmart PoE Switch reinforces your home or business setting with a secure and scalable network. With its Voice VLAN and Auto Surveillance VLAN technology, you can deploy VoIPs and video surveillance systems with uncompromised network data transmission.
- Energy-efficient, the D-Link 10-Port Gigabit WebSmart POE Switch uses the Green 3.0 technology, which helps decrease power usage during low traffic. For environments without full support for the standard, it offers other power-saving settings like system hibernation, port shutoff, and more.
- For fast and reliable data transfers from the servers, the D-Link Gigabit WebSmart Switch has an IEEE 802.3x Flow Control function.
- The Dlink 28 Port Gigabit WebSmart Switch employs the innovative Safeguard Engine, protecting the switches against virus attacks that may cause traffic flooding.
- This D-Link Switch has 4 SFP ports for connecting fibre and Ethernet cables and 24 UTP ports for linking conventional unshielded twisted pair cables.
- User-friendly, this D-Link PoE Switch can be configured through a comprehensive Web interface regardless of the operating system your host PC is running on.
|Product Type||Ethernet Switches|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry, you can:
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- 50 Months Interest Free - With Equal Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2018.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .
- 90 Days to Pay.