Dlink AC1200 Unified Wireless RouterDSR-500AC 790069416651
Fast and practical, the Dlink AC1200 Unified Wireless Router helps medium businesses set up a reliable multi-user (up to 50) network accommodating various kinds of devices. Its support for SSL, GRE, PPTP/L2TP, and IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) tunnels makes sure each connection can be optimally secured.
- The Dlink AC1200 Unified Wireless Router has two Gigabit WAN ports for balancing network load and providing fault tolerance.
- Equipped with dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi using the 802.11ac standard, the AC1200 router has impressive transfer speeds and reliable coverage throughout its wireless range.
- This Dlink router has support for straightforward web-based authentication using a custom landing page, letting employees and guests alike quickly connected to the network. Authentication can be done via a local database, NT Domain, RADIUS, and more.
- Thanks to its VPN-specific hardware, the router optimises VPN performance and can support up to 95 tunnels.
- For convenient network management, the Dlink AC1200 wireless router has a web content filtering feature to track and control internet usage.
|Product Type||Wireless Modem Routers|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry, you can:
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.