Dreamweaver Savannah Sands Carbon Carpet FlooringSAVSANDS998
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
Dreamweaver ‘Savannah Sands’ Carpet is an excellent choice for family homes and fantastic value for money. Available in 10 on trend colours and carrying extensive warranties, including a pet warranty, this product seems almost too good to be true when you look at the price!
- Dreamweaver carpets are 100% PureColour solution dyed, meaning the carpet fibre is actually dyed in the initial production stage while the ingredients that make the fibre are still a solution. This makes the carpet virtually colourfast. Solution dying provides enhanced fade resistance and stain resistance, even against the harshest of stains like red wine and pet urine.
- Dreamweaver carpets offer innovative PureBac soft backing to enhance the effect of the underlay cushion. You will fall in love with the comfort factor.
- Harvey Norman are so confident of the performance of the Dreamweaver carpets, we offer lifetime warranties on stain resistance, fade resistance and even pet stains! Add to that our 25 year texture retention and manufacturing defect warranties and you have peace of mind that your investment will perform for years to come.
- Made in USA, Dreamweaver carpets are sold exclusively in Australia by Harvey Norman.
*See your local Harvey Norman Carpet and Flooring store for full warranty details
|Range Name||Savannah Sands|
|Colour||Black and White|
|Exclusive to Harvey Norman||Yes|
|Fibre Type||Solution Dyed Polyester|
|Product Width (cm)||366|
|Additional Cleaning Instructions||Always have clean walk-off mats at all entrances to capture outside soil before it’s tracked inside. Have your carpet professionally cleaned using deep cleaning extraction every 12-18 months by a Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval professional. Always attend to accidents and spills immediately by blotting the spill with a damp, white absorbent towel. Have professionals remove stains caused by markers. Proper maintenance of your carpet means regular vacuuming using an approved vacuum cleaner. Vacuuming actually prolongs the life of your carpet by removing abrasive soil particles in the carpet fibres. All carpets must be professionally cleaned using a Carpet and Rug Institute Seal of Approval deep cleaning extraction system every 12-18 months to be in compliance with our warranties. This system effectively removes soils, residues and water from the carpet and prolongs its life.|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.