Edifier P17 Passive Bookshelf SpeakerSPE-P17 6923520267507
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
The Edifier P17 Passive Bookshelf Speaker is a set of passive bookshelf speakers that give you the freedom to amplify and press the boundaries of sound.
- Premium MDF wooden enclosure to reduce cabinet resonance
- 3/4 inch (19mm) silk dome tweeter provides accurate high frequency response
- 4-inch (116mm) driver produces solid low frequency response
- High-quality crossovers ensure balanced audio equalisation
- Exterior finished in an elegent wood accent that fits both comtemporary decor as well as setups with a vintage vibe
- Designed to fit perfectly on shelfs, desktops, and walls
Note: An external amplifier or receiver is required.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Edifier P17 Passive Bookshelf Speaker
- 2x Speaker Connecting Cable
- 1x User Manual
|Product Type||Multimedia Speakers|
|Frequency Response (Hz)||50-20k|
|Product Height (cm)||23.8|
|Product Width (cm)||12.8|
|Product Depth (cm)||16.8|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care You have certainty that Your Product is covered for a specific period of time for an Eligible Fault. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment and/or replacement process under Your Product Care® is a convenient experience. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.