EKO EVO Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic Guitar with EQ - Natural6217057
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
The EKO EVO Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar with EQ in Natural is a contemporary update of the traditional dreadnought cutaway shape. With a considerably thinner body compared to a traditional guitar, it’s easier to play and carry, and it produces a warm, smooth tone thanks to its cedar and mahogany construction.
- The EKO EVO Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar with EQ features a Fishman ISYS 301 preamp system, which has volume, bass, middle, treble and phase control with an on-board easy-to-read tuner with mute/tune function.
- Produces a warm, smooth and deep tone.
- Increased 45mm nut with to accommodate finger-style lovers.
- Selected solid cedar top with mahogany back and side and an open pore, satin finish.
- 3 distinct wood aging steps and open pore finish make this instrument lightweight and resonant.
- EKO Guitars: Italian design since 1959.
|Product Type||Acoustic Guitars|
|Product Height (cm)||102|
|Product Width (cm)||41|
|Product Depth (cm)||10.2|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions