Electrolux 71cm Maxisense Induction CooktopEHI745BA 6937042204339
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Enjoy complete control and precise cooking with the 71cm Maxisense Induction Cooktop from Electrolux, a cooktop that offers touch and slide control for quick and easy adjustments.
- Adjust the heating setting on any of the four zones with the slide of your finger. 14 heat settings for each zone and Stop + Go function provides you with flexible control over your cooking resources.
- Save energy and cook efficiently with 4 x 210mm cooking zones that can deliver up to a maximum of 3,200 Watts. Each induction cooking zone is delineated on the black ceramic surface to ensure you use the electromagnetic induction appropriately.
- Automatic pan recognition ensures that energy is only directed at the contact area of the pan or pot on the cooktop. There is no power wastage, and automatic cut-off to reduces boil over and cooking dry for added safety.
- Your family will be safe with induction technology that only heats contact area on the surface. Residual heat indicators let you know which zones are hot, and a child safety device ensures stray hands do not accidentally start the cooktop.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Safety Features||Child Safety Lock, Thermal Overload Protection|
|Control Types||Touch Control|
|Product Width (cm)||71|
|Product Depth (cm)||52|
|Product Height (cm)||5.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
electrolux 71cm maxisense induction cooktop is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by FletchMum from A great introduction to induction We are very happy to now cook using induction and this cook top is great. If I'm going to be critical I would say that I wish there was better connection between the cooking zones when using two zone while cooking with large pans. They can easily be 'bumped' out of one of the zones while stirring. We have also found that the feature that senses when a pot has boiled dry and turns off, doesn't happen either. Still very happy with our puchase. It wipes down beautifully, looks as good as the day we got it and heats very quickly.
Date published: 2016-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Crafty from induction cooktop Had a new one installed and a week later something dropped on the orner and broke the corner off and put a long crack across. Got another one as I love cooking with this cooktop. Heats water very fast, and like the fact it can be turned up and down at the touch of the slide.
Date published: 2016-11-01
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
BONUS $140 Good Food Card
The Good Food Restaurant Gift Card promotion runs 29/09/17 to 29/10/17. The card will be provided in store with delivery or pick up of qualifying products. The card must be activated within three months of issue, and is then valid for 12 months from the time of activation. Customer can activate the card at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Activate, allowing one business day from the date of issue before activating. Please note if your ‘date of issue’ falls on a Friday or Saturday, it will be ready for activation on the following Monday. The card balance can be checked at any time at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/CardBal. Participating restaurants can be found at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Restaurants (these do not necessarily match all restaurants featured in the Good Food Guides). Cards can be used for food and drinks at your chosen participating restaurant - simply present your gift card when paying the bill and the restaurant will process the gift card. If a customer has no participating restaurants nearby, an Eftpos Gift Card shall be issued instead to same bonus value. For full gift card terms and conditions visit goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Terms. For enquiries, please contact Good Food Gift Card Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300834577.
- 5 Years Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 24/10/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .