Electrolux 7kg Sensor DryerEDV705HQWA 9315540406412
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Designed for busy family homes, the Electrolux Sensor Dryer offers efficient drying performance and a straightforward design to make drying clothes a simple task.
- For gentle, thorough drying results without risks of overdrying, the Electrolux Sensor Dryer employs technology.
- Employing a reverse tumbling action, this Sensor Dryer helps evenly dry your garments with reduced chances of bunching or tangling.
- This smart dryer offers multiple drying programs and 4 temperature settings, including low heat, normal, boost, and airing to adapt to your needs.
- Using this Dryer’s delay start option, you can set it to operate at your preferred time and duration.
- Complete with a Fast 40 program, the Electrolux Dryer allows you to quickly dry small loads of garments for a span of 40 minutes.
|Product Type||Clothes Dryers|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||315kWh|
|Energy Efficiency||2 Stars|
|Drying Capacity (kg)||7|
|Internal Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Height (cm)||79.5|
|Product Width (cm)||60.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||60.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Offer ends 11:59PM AEST 27th September 2020 (11018905)