Electrolux 8kg Front Load Washing Machine with UltraMix Detergent SystemEWF8024Q5WB 9315540414448
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
- P&L motor spins at 1200rpm to deliver thorough wash results
- 8kg drum capacity makes it a breeze for you to wash multiple garments at the same time
- Add Clothes function allows you to put in a forgotten piece of clothing in the middle of the wash cycle
- Offers 15 programs, including Hygienic Care and Full Wash 60 to adapt to your various laundry needs
- A practical choice for your home, it features a 4-star energy rating and a 4-star WELS rating
|Product Type||Front Load Washing Machines|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||274|
|Energy Efficiency||4 Stars|
|WELS Water Efficiency||4.5 Stars|
|WELS Water Consumption||68L|
|WELS Registration Number||C02033|
|Washing Capacity (kg)||8|
|Programs Tested||Energy Saver 40degC, 1200rpm|
|Internal Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Width (cm)||60.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||65.9|
|Product Height (cm)||85.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- For flooring products: Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.