Electrolux 900mm Ceramic Glass Cooktop - BlackEHG953BA 6937042204469
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Inject your home with a modern simplistic charm of the 900mm Ceramic Glass Gas Cooktop from Electrolux, featuring contemporary technology to make your cooking experience easier and safer.
- The Electrolux 900mm Ceramic Glass Gas Cooktop comes with a variety of features from an innovative wok burner to versatile dual gas valves to make things move more smoothly in the kitchen.
- Featuring a convenient electronic ignition operated by burner control knobs, preparing meals is made so much easier with the 900mm Gas Cooktop.
- Experience a supremely stable and stylish cooking surface with flat cast rivets and flat surfaces enabling the practical movement of pots and pans across the cooktop.
- The inbuilt flame failure safety device shuts down the gas if the flame becomes accidentally extinguished while cooking reducing the risk of a fire.
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Number of Burners / Zones||5|
|Surface Material||Ceramic, Glass|
|Safety Features||Flame Failure Cut-Off|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Product Height (cm)||5.5|
|Product Width (cm)||86.1|
|Product Depth (cm)||52.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Bonus $100 EFTPOS Gift Card
Offer ends 6 May 2018. Bonus offer applies only with the purchase of the selected products. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Bonus can only be redeemed at the store from which the applicable product(s) are purchased. EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. If the applicable product(s) are purchased online, EFTPOS card will be received by qualifying customers upon in-store pick-up of product(s) or with home delivery of product(s). EFTPOS card must be activated before use. Activation must occur no sooner than 24 hours and no later than 3 months after being issued. Written instructions on how to activate the EFTPOS card will be given to qualifying customers in-store at point of sale. Activation can be done online at: http://www.activatemycard.com.au/hnactivate/ or by calling 1300 079 267. EFTPOS card is only valid for a period of 12 months from the activation date. EFTPOS card is not redeemable for cash and cannot access cash from an ATM. Bonus EFTPOS card can be used at any retailer that accepts EFTPOS, at the merchant’s discretion. There are over 650,000 outlets across Australia that accept EFTPOS. For a full refund, all items must be returned in their original condition, including EFTPOS card containing its original and full value.
- 60 Months Interest Free - Equal Monthly Payments. Offer ends 30/04/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - No Payments. Offer ends 30/04/2019.
- 12 Months Interest Free - with Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .