Epson WorkForce WF-4745 Multifunction PrinterC11CF75502 9314020624285
You just missed it!
We've run out of stock, but there are other products like this to choose from. Chat with our product specialists for options.
The Epson WorkForce WF-4745 Multifunction Printer offers high-speed faxing, scanning, 2-sided printing, and a copying function, making it a highly-versatile solution for home and business use.
- The Epson WorkForce WF-4745 Multifunction Printer utilises its PrecisionCore Inkjet Technology, allowing it to print at the micron level for excellent results with enhanced detail and accuracy.
- Thanks to Variable Sized Droplet technology the WorkForce WF-4745 printer can can print legible documents with a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200.
- Wirelessly print* photos, e-mails, and more from your compatible device using this WF-4745 multifunction printer’s NFC** and Wi-Fi direct^.
- For added convenience, the WorkForce multifunction printer can print monochrome and coloured pages quickly at up to 23.0 ISO ppm and 22.0 ISO ppm^^, respectively.
- This Epson multifunction printer has a 4.3" colour touchscreen LCD display, so you can navigate or change the settings with ease.
*Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet and/or email-enabled device. See www.epson.com.au/connect for a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and Apps.
**NFC requires use of a device that includes NFC, and may require additional software.
^WiFi CERTIFIED, level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
^^Black and colour print/copy speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734 and 29183. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity.
|Product Type||Inkjet Colour Printers|
|Cartridge Number||Epson 802XL|
|Cartridge Ink Colours||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
$80 Cashback or $110 Cashback when purchased with complete compatible Ink Set
Offer ends 11:59PM AEST 31st August 2020. Offer exclusive to Harvey Norman, Domayne and Joyce Mayne. Offer available via redemption from the supplier. Claims must be made before 7th September 2020. For more information, and instructions on claiming please visit Epson