Euromaid EW50 50cm Freestanding Cooker - WhiteEW50 8690842853180
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Combining functionality with superior performance, the Euromaid EW50 50cm Freestanding Cooker provides an excellent option for the modern kitchen with its 4 burner cooktop and a multifunction 63-litre capacity oven.
- The Euromaid EW50 features a sufficient 63-litre gross capacity so you can cook your favourite meals to entertain and impress your family and friends at home in your kitchen.
- The EW50 50cm Freestanding Cooker features a solid 4 burner cooktop and a multifunction oven with 7 functions so you can employ tailored cooking strategies to achieve superior results.
- The Euromaid Cooker also features a lower storage compartment, a closed door grilling with fan, a full inner glass door, and a handful of other ultra convenient features.
- Sleek European inspired lines are sure to bring out the best in your kitchen when you introduce it to the Euromaid EW50.
|Product Type||Freestanding Cookers|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||63L|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Product Height (cm)||90|
|Product Width (cm)||50|
|Product Depth (cm)||60|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
euromaid ew50 50cm freestanding cooker - white is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by AmyM from Takes 30 to 40 minutes to warm up We bought this Oven in June and since then we have to plan 40 minutes ahead if we want to use it. The temperature is very inconsistent, sometimes its 30 degrees too hot and then other times its 20 degrees lower than it should be. I had to purchase an oven thermometer to check the temperature because food was taking a long time to cook. I have emailed Euromaid to highlight the issues we're having and a week later I have not received a response. The oven is cheap and not worth it, spending that little extra is worth it in this case.
Date published: 2014-10-10
Rated 1 out of 5 by EmmyB from Avoid - Gave one star because I can't give zero Don't purchase Euromaid appliances! We bought an EW50 from Harvey Norman and it has broken 3 times in 2 years, warranty process is long and arduous. The oven has just gone out of warranty, and will no longer work. Please save your money and buy a reputable brand with better customer service. The oven temperature never really worked, or was never accurate. Hot plates take forever to heat up. The appliance is flimsy at best.
Date published: 2016-09-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by helene from i now have a fan, which i have never had. I am very happy with my new stove its nice and compact and the nobs are where i like them, plus i now have a fan forced oven yyiippeee...
Date published: 2014-09-30
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
- 24 Months Interest Free - With No Payments. Offer ends 03/10/2017.
- 12 Months Interest Free – No Payments. Offer ends 31/03/2018.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .