FAQs - Buying, Delivery and Refunds
- On MasterCard, Visa or GO MasterCard, the CVC is the last 3 digits on the back of the card.
- On American Express, the CVC is the 4 digits that are above and to the right of your credit card number on the front of your card.
When you Create An Account with us, you'll benefit from a faster and easier Checkout process. Simply select Express Checkout, log in and your registered details automatically appear in the Checkout form.
Other advantages include:
- View and track your order.
- Check your purchase history.
- Save products of interest to your Wish List.
- Write your own product reviews and ratings.
- Update your personal details.
After you place an order with us, you'll receive an order confirmation email with the details of your order, followed by a tax invoice for proof of your purchase. If you have any queries regarding your purchase, please Contact Us.
You may share your opinion and experience of your purchased item with other customers. Review options are available on every product page in the Review tab. However, please consider the following guidelines when writing your product review:
- Refrain from use of profanity, obscenities, offensive language or otherwise objectionable content.
- Avoid inappropriate comments, including controversial statements, awkward or sensitive subjects, and legal matters.
- URL or hyperlinks are not permitted.
- Foreign languages are not permitted. Please write your review in English.
- Do not post personal information, including phone numbers, email or mailing address, or credit card information.
- Do not use product reviews to make service or policy complaints. Any negative service experience or disagreement with our service policies should be made direct to Harvey Norman Online.
Reviews that do not meet these guidelines may be removed from the Harvey Norman website. Please refer to Rating & Review for more information.
We deliver to your home or office, anywhere within Australia, via our store network. Need a more precise time frame for when the product will be shipped? Simply check the delivery tab on the product page. If you're a Harvey Norman Online member, you can track its progress via My Account.
The delivery fee is calculated by the size and weight of the items, plus the distance to the delivery address from a fulfillment location. Multiple items can be fit into one box.
You can work out delivery costs for your purchase using the delivery cost calculator in Shopping Cart. Otherwise, delivery costs will be automatically calculated in Checkout and displayed as a line item in your costs.
All deliveries must be signed for when you receive them; deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes. If you are unable to take delivery of your items in person - or if you have not received them within a reasonable period - please Contact Us.
You may choose to have products delivered to an address different to the billing address. However, we cannot deliver one order to multiple delivery addresses; in this instance, you must order items separately and assign the different delivery addresses to each.
On occasions, when a number of items are purchased in a single order, they may be sorted into separate boxes and arrive with different deliveries. Therefore, all of your order might not be delivered on the same day.
If you are not available to take delivery of your parcel, a delivery slip with further instructions will be left in your letterbox.
If you believe there is damage to the products you've ordered, the incorrect items have been delivered, or your order hasn't arrived within the specified timeframe, please Contact Us.
When buying online, you have the option to pick up your order from a Harvey Norman store: it's quick, convenient and free.
- During checkout, select "Pick up in-store (FREE)" and select your preferred store.
- After your order is placed, you will receive an "order confirmation emailî"with your "order confirmation number" (this is usually sent out within 2 hours).
- Once the store has confirmed your order and reserved the stock, you will receive an email "Ready for collection".
- Bring your "order confirmation number" to the store you selected for pick up, along with photo ID and the credit card you used to make the order.
- Speak to one of our staff and your order should be processed in minutes.
Please refer to Click & Collect for more information.
Warranty / Refunds
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. In addition, they come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Full details of your consumer rights may be found at www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
If you are unhappy with the condition or performance of your new items, please contact your local Harvey Norman store for further assistance. You can look up the contact details and opening hours of your nearest store by using our Store Finder.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase and suggest that you inspect your items upon delivery or pick-up, to ensure you are happy with their condition and operation. If you're not content with the state of your new purchase, please refer to our Refund Policy.