Fisher & Paykel 442L Pocket Handle Right Hinge Bottom Mount FridgeRF442BRPX6 9415112247365
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Fisher & Paykel 442L Bottom Mount Fridge uses ActiveSmart technology to maintain an ideal environment in your refrigerator. Adjustable shelves also provide plenty of options when it comes to how you store and manage your food.
- The Fisher & Paykel 442L Bottom Mount Fridge has ActiveSmart technology which uses a microprocessor to monitor and control temperature sensors, variable speed fans, and multiple air ducts to adapt the way the fridge operates after analysing your usage patterns.
- ActiveSmart Foodcare and a humidity control system work to control the environment in select areas of the Fisher & Paykel 442L Bottom Mount Fridge to create the optimal conditions needed for your food.
- The flexible shelving options of the Fisher & Paykel 442L Bottom Mount Fridge put you in control of exactly where and how you store your food. The bins and trays come on full extension runners to ensure ease of access, letting you streamline and speed up your food preparation.
- The bins and shelves can be easily removed for cleaning, while the EZKleen stainless steel doors of the Fisher & Paykel 442L Bottom Mount Fridge only need to be wiped down to return them to beautiful condition.
- The ActiveSmart technology of the Fisher & Paykel 442L Bottom Mount Fridge also allows for a greater level of efficiency as cooling and defrosting will only occur when they are most needed.
|Fridge / Freezer Type||Bottom Mount Fridges|
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Fridge Features||Adjustable Glass Shelving, Door Open Alarm, Frost Free, Humidity Control System, LED Lighting|
|Fridge Controls||Touch Controls|
|Freezer Features||Door Alarm, Frost Free|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
|Number of Bottles||2|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||428|
|Star Ratings||3 Stars|
|Product Height (cm)||172|
|Product Width (cm)||68|
|Product Depth (cm)||69.5|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
fisher paykel 442l pocket handle right hinge bottom mount fridge is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Skic101 from Very noisy I bought this fridge a few months ago and regret my purchase. The noise from the compressor is very loud, and it runs nearly continuously. I had a Fisher and Paykel technician come out and he said the sound is normal and that new fridges and this type of compressor are noisy in general, and there was nothing that could be done. If you are sensitive to noise do not buy this fridge.
Date published: 2017-10-14
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
Offer ends 31st of January 2018. Offer is via redemption from the supplier. Terms and conditions apply. See supplier website for full details. https://promotions.fisherpaykel.com/au/