Fisher & Paykel 442L Pocket Handle Right Hinge Bottom Mount FridgeRF442BRPX6 9415112247365
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Fisher & Paykel 442L Bottom Mount Fridge uses ActiveSmart technology to maintain an ideal environment in your refrigerator. Adjustable shelves also provide plenty of options when it comes to how you store and manage your food.
- The Fisher & Paykel 442L Bottom Mount Fridge has ActiveSmart technology which uses a microprocessor to monitor and control temperature sensors, variable speed fans, and multiple air ducts to adapt the way the fridge operates after analysing your usage patterns.
- ActiveSmart Foodcare and a humidity control system work to control the environment in select areas of the Fisher & Paykel 442L Bottom Mount Fridge to create the optimal conditions needed for your food.
- The flexible shelving options of the Fisher & Paykel 442L Bottom Mount Fridge put you in control of exactly where and how you store your food. The bins and trays come on full extension runners to ensure ease of access, letting you streamline and speed up your food preparation.
- The bins and shelves can be easily removed for cleaning, while the EZKleen stainless steel doors of the Fisher & Paykel 442L Bottom Mount Fridge only need to be wiped down to return them to beautiful condition.
- The ActiveSmart technology of the Fisher & Paykel 442L Bottom Mount Fridge also allows for a greater level of efficiency as cooling and defrosting will only occur when they are most needed.
|Product Type||Bottom Mount Fridges|
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Fridge Features||Adjustable Glass Shelving, Door Open Alarm, Frost Free, Humidity Control System, LED Lighting|
|Fridge Controls||Touch Controls|
|Freezer Features||Door Alarm, Frost Free|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
|Number of Bottles||2|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||428|
|Energy Efficiency||3 Stars|
|Product Height (cm)||172|
|Product Width (cm)||68|
|Product Depth (cm)||69.5|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- 60 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest with 60 Equal Monthly Payments . Offer ends 30/06/2020.
- 24 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, No Payments. Offer ends 30/06/2020.
- 12 Months Interest Free on Cooking Appliances. Offer ends 30/04/2021.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .