Fisher & Paykel 7kg WashSmart Top Load Washing MachineWA7060G2 9415112932315
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee, via redemption
With shorter cycle times and a 1000rpm spin speed, the Fisher & Paykel 7kg WashSmart Top Load Washing Machine ensures that you’ll spend less time doing the laundry and more time doing the things you love. Featuring up to 6 fabric care cycles and SmartTouch controls, this washing machine is able to work smarter and faster.
- The Fisher & Paykel 7kg WashSmart Top Load Washing Machine utilises SmartDrive to replace the many moving parts of conventional washing machines with just three main parts. This means that this washing machine is able to sense each load, use less water and run with less moving parts, leading to a more efficient wash.
- Featuring SmartTouch controls, the Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Washing Machine allows you to access the SmartDrive technology controls through 6 care cycles: Heavy, Delicate, Wool, Allergy and Quick.
- A self-levelling feet system makes the Fisher & Paykel 7kg Washing Machine easy to install while ensuring that the washer stays level. This system helps to keep unbalancing and vibrations to a minimum which also helps keep noise down.
- With a soft close lid, this Fisher & Paykel Top Loading Washing Machine is able to avoid slamming and jamming as the lid is made with kitchen-quality soft close mechanisms.
- This Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine features a flexible finned agitator that helps to ensure less tangling and provides great care for clothes and other delicates.
|Product Type||Top Load Washing Machines|
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||565kWh|
|Energy Efficiency||2 Stars|
|WELS Water Efficiency||3.5 Stars|
|WELS Water Consumption||86L|
|WELS Registration Number||C01330|
|WELS Dryer Water Consumption||N/A|
|Safety Features||Key Lock|
|Automatic Features||Auto Water Level, Controlled Cold Function, Rinse Options, Spin Hold Option, Wash Temperature Controls|
|Washing Capacity (kg)||7|
|Programs Tested||Regular, Auto, Warm/Cold, Eco Rinse|
|Internal Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Width (cm)||60.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||60.0|
|Product Height (cm)||107.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee, via redemption
Offer is valid from 3 September - 31 October 2021. Offer is via redemption from the supplier. Claims must be received by the Promoter by 11.59pm (AEST) no later than the date that is 60 days from the date of purchase of the Qualifying Product(s), being no later than 30 December 2021 and after trialling the product for a minimum of 14 days. Terms and Conditions apply. See full details and redeem at supplier site.