Fisher & Paykel 7kg WashSmart Top Load Washing MachineWA7060G2 9415112932315
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
With shorter cycle times and a 1000rpm spin speed, the Fisher & Paykel 7kg WashSmart Top Load Washing Machine ensures that you’ll spend less time doing the laundry and more time doing the things you love. Featuring up to 6 fabric care cycles and SmartTouch controls, this washing machine is able to work smarter and faster.
- The Fisher & Paykel 7kg WashSmart Top Load Washing Machine utilises SmartDrive to replace the many moving parts of conventional washing machines with just three main parts. This means that this washing machine is able to sense each load, use less water and run with less moving parts, leading to a more efficient wash.
- Featuring SmartTouch controls, the Fisher & Paykel WashSmart Washing Machine allows you to access the SmartDrive technology controls through 6 care cycles: Heavy, Delicate, Wool, Allergy and Quick.
- A self-levelling feet system makes the Fisher & Paykel 7kg Washing Machine easy to install while ensuring that the washer stays level. This system helps to keep unbalancing and vibrations to a minimum which also helps keep noise down.
- With a soft close lid, this Fisher & Paykel Top Loading Washing Machine is able to avoid slamming and jamming as the lid is made with kitchen-quality soft close mechanisms.
- This Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine features a flexible finned agitator that helps to ensure less tangling and provides great care for clothes and other delicates.
|Product Type||Top Load Washing Machines|
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||565kWh|
|Star Ratings||2 Stars|
|WELS Water Efficiency||3.5 Stars|
|WELS Water Consumption||86L|
|WELS Registration Number||N/A|
|Safety Features||Key Lock|
|Automatic Features||Auto Water Level, Controlled Cold Function, Rinse Options, Spin Hold Option, Wash Temperature Controls|
|Washing Capacity (kg)||7|
|Internal Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Width (cm)||60.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||60.0|
|Product Height (cm)||107.5|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry, you can:
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Bonus Delivery, Installation and Removal of your old unit when purchasing a new washing machine or fridge
Offer ends 16th of December 2018. Bonus delivery, installation and removal must be within a 25km radius of the store from which the goods were purchased. Delivery, installation and removal will be arranged for a time convenient to both parties. Installation is standard only, and does not include brackets or wall mounting. Plumbing installation not included. Appliance(s) removed must be equivalent size and quantity to the appliance(s) purchased. Disconnected not included. The franchise and/or its delivery contractors reserve the right to refuse removal if, in their reasonable opinion, the appliance(s) are soiled, wet and/or pose an OHS risk. Delivery fee applies in the event that the customer misses a set delivery time and appliance(s) need to be re-delivered. Further terms and conditions apply. See in store for full details.