Fisher & Paykel 8.5kg Front Load Washing MachineWH8560P2 9415112922293
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Utilising the SmartDrive technology, the Fisher & Paykel 8.5kg Front Load Washing Machine allows you to have cleaner clothes quickly. Operation is whisper quiet and will get most cycles completed in less than an hour.
- The Fisher & Paykel 8.5kg Front Load Washing Machine features SmartDrive technology that does away with the complexity of many moving parts found in traditional washing machines, and replaces them with just three main parts that can sense each load, use less water and run with less moving parts
- Using a direct drive motor, the Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine is much more reliable than traditional washing machines as it produces less vibration and noise levels
- With Vortex Wash, this Front Loading Washing Machine speeds up the cleaning process so that a majority of the 13 cycles that are set to wash at 30 degrees or lower will finish the cycle in less than an hour
- One of the most efficient front loading washing machines available, this particular Fisher & Paykel model has a 4.5 star water rating as well as a 4 star energy rating
- Featuring a user friendly interface through SmartTouch Control Dial, this washing machine allows you to receive an expert wash every time through 9 and 13 pre-programmed wash cycles
|Product Type||Front Load Washing Machines|
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||320|
|Energy Efficiency||4 Stars|
|WELS Water Efficiency||4.5 Stars|
|WELS Water Consumption||73L|
|WELS Registration Number||C00784 (V)|
|Automatic Features||Auto Out Of Balance Correction, Auto Water Level|
|Washing Capacity (kg)||8.5|
|Programs Tested||Cottons, 40 deg C, Eco|
|Internal Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Width (cm)||60|
|Product Depth (cm)||64.5|
|Product Height (cm)||85|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.