Fisher & Paykel 900mm 5 Burner Gas on Steel CooktopCG905CNGX2 9415112811641
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Suitable for busy kitchens, the Fisher & Paykel 600mm 4 Burner Gas on Steel Cooktop provides a spacious cooking area for preparing dishes with ease.
- For precise heat control, the Fisher & Paykel 600mm 4 Burner Gas on Steel Cooktop has highly-responsive dials, letting it quickly adjust flame size and heat distribution to suit your requirements.
- The Gas on Steel cooktop has flat cast iron grates, letting you slide pots and pans across each burner.
- For your safety, this cooktop has a flame failure safety device, automatically shutting down the gas if the flame is extinguished accidentally.
- The Fisher & Paykel cooktop’s brushed stainless steel and polished metal construction plus cast iron trivets makes it a durable yet stylish option for your kitchen.
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Number of Burners / Zones||5|
|Surface Material||Stainless Steel|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Product Width (cm)||91.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||53.3|
|Product Height (cm)||5.2|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.