Fisher & Paykel 900mm 9 Function Built-in OvenOB90S9MEX3 9415112810255
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Fisher & Paykel 900mm 9 Function Built-in Oven is ideal for those who expect high performance levels in the kitchen. With a generous 100L gross capacity, this built-in oven accommodates your cooking needs when entertaining friends or feeding the family with delicious, home-cooked dishes.
- Equipped with 9 cooking modes, the Fisher & Paykel 900mm 9 Function Built-in Oven allows your cooking creativity to run free so you can bake and grill up a huge variety of dishes.
- This Fisher & Paykel oven is finished in black stainless steel and has classic, sleek lines to fit in with the aesthetics of the contemporary kitchen.
- An acid-resistant graphite enamel interior and removable shelf runners and doors make this 900mm oven easy to clean.
- Avoid nasty burns with this multi-function oven thanks to its cool touch door, non-tip shelves and advanced cooling system.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Catalytic
- 1x Fat Filter
- 1x Flat Brushed Baking Tray
- 1x Flat Wire Shelf
- 1x Grill Pan and Grill Rack
- 1x Rotisserie Set
- 1x Step Down Wire Shelf
- 1x Telescopic Sliding Runners
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||85L|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Control Types||Knob Controls, Touch Control|
|Control Location||Front, Right|
|Product Height (cm)||47.8|
|Product Width (cm)||89.5|
|Product Depth (cm)||56.4|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.