Fisher & Paykel 900mm Freestanding Induction Cooker
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
The Fisher & Paykel 900mm Freestanding Induction Cooker has a multi-function oven, multiple cooking zones, and easy-to-adjust controls, making it a practical and versatile cooking space for handling various culinary needs.
- Built with 4 cooking zones, which can also be paired to form 2 “Smart Zones”, and offers 9 heat settings, making it a convenient location for frying, pan-searing, or steaming dishes
- The oven has 9 different functions, including grill, roast, and fan bake, to meet different cooking requirements
- 140L convection oven utilises an AeroTech system, letting it evenly distribute heat throughout the cavity whenever you cook
- Easy to clean, thanks to its acid-resistant graphite enamel finish, flat, glass surface, removable oven door, and removable shelf runners
|Product Type||Freestanding Cookers|
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Safety Features||Child Safety Lock|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||140L|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Product Height (cm)||89.8 - 94.6|
|Product Width (cm)||89.7|
|Product Depth (cm)||60.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of benefits like technical support and exclusive Product Care® discounts.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
When you purchase a Product Care® Replacement Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have a brand new replacement product supplied to you. Where We cannot find a suitable replacement, We will give You a store credit or cash settlement at Our discretion.
When You purchase a Repair Plan, if an assessment finds that Your Product has suffered an Eligible Fault, We'll arrange to have Your product repaired.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- Bonus Gift Card | 60 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest with 60 Equal Monthly Payments. Offer ends 31/05/2021.
- 24 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, No Payments. Offer ends 31/05/2021.
- 12 Months Interest Free on Cooking Appliances. Offer ends 30/04/2022.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .