Fisher & Paykel 900mm Pyrolytic Induction Freestanding CookerOR90SDBSIPX1 9415112808696
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Prepare meals with greater flexibility in the Pyrolytic Freestanding Induction Cooker Oven from Fisher & Paykel. The extra large oven combined with a 4-zone induction cooktop allows you to cook several courses simultaneously, and offers easy Pyrolytic self-cleaning for simple maintenance.
- Cook to requirements with the telescopic slide runners, step down oven shelf, grill pan and rack, and more
- Cooking modes on this Fisher & Paykel include bake, defrost, fan bake, fan forced, grill, pyrolytic self clean and rotisserie
- This 4 zone induction Fisher & Paykel cooktop offers 2 x 2300W zones that can boost to 3000W when required, and 2 x 14000W zones
- Enjoy complete safety with anti-tilt bracket, child lock controls, triple glazed door, non-tip shelves and pan detection system
|Product Type||Freestanding Cookers|
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Type||Induction Cooktops, Pyrolytic Ovens|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Safety Features||Child Safety Lock|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Product Depth (cm)||60|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry, you can:
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits and discounts each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
- 50 Months Interest Free - With Equal Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2018.
- 12 Months Interest Free - No Payments. Offer ends 30/04/2019.
- 12 Months Interest Free - With Monthly Payments. Offer ends 24/12/2018.
- 6 Months Interest Free - No Deposit, No Interest, with Monthly Payments .
- 90 Days to Pay.