Garmin Dash Cam 45 1080P In-Car Camera010-01750-01 753759178703
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Small and easy to use, the Garmin Dash Cam 45 1080P In-Car Camera captures detailed recordings without obstructing your windshield. Its 2.1MP setup has 1080p video capture, providing sharp and vivid footage even as you drive.
- The Garmin Dash Cam 45 1080P In-Car Camera captures video even in low-light conditions, making it suitable for use at night.
- Equipped with an automatic incident detection (G-Sensor) and a GPS locator, the camera quickly saves footage on impact and includes both time and location stamps for each recording.
- The in-car camera has both forward collision and lane departure warnings* to help keep driving safely. It also has alerts for red light and speed cameras**.
- Use the Dash Cam 45 camera’s Wi-Fi connectivity to quickly sync videos onto your smartphone via the VIRB Mobile app^.
*Certain conditions may impair the warning function. Visit Garmin.com/warnings for details.
**Red light and speed camera warnings are not available in all regions. View your region for more details regarding paid subscriptions for updated content.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Dash Cam 45
- 1x Low Profile Magnetic Mount
- 1x Vehicle Power Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x MicroSD Card
- 1x Quick Start Manual
|Product Type||In-Car Cameras|
|Camera Type||High Definition (HD)|
|Display Size (inch)||2|
|Media Type||Micro SD|
|Product Width (cm)||5.62|
|Product Depth (cm)||3.53|
|Product Height (cm)||4.05|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.