Garmin Drive 50LMT GPS Navigator010-01532-40 753759155179
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Get to your destination safely and with ease thanks to the Garmin Drive 50LMT GPS Navigator. With a huge range of driver awareness features, landmark guidance, easy searching, and the ability to add an optional wireless reverse camera, this GPS navigator will help to make your trips simple and efficient.
- Preloaded with detailed maps of Australia and New Zealand, the Garmin Drive 50LMT GPS Navigator helps you locate significant locations easily. You can also use Foursquare for finding popular destinations like shops restaurants, and more.
- Garmin Drive 50 sends notifications when you’re driving near school zones, sharp curves, one-way streets, and more.
- Thanks to its traffic jam alert feature, this navigator lets you plan ahead when engaging sudden halts and high-volume traffic.
- For longer drives, the Drive 50 GPS sends a fatigue warning which suggests break times and potential rest areas.
What's In The Box?
- 1x Garmin Drive 50LMT GPS Navigator
- Preloaded maps of Australia and New Zealand
- Lifetime maps and traffic (indicated by “LMT” after model number on the box)
- 1x Lifetime Traffic Antenna/Vehicle Power Cable
- 1x Vehicle Suction Cup Mount
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Quick Start Manual
|Product Type||GPS Navigators|
|Audio Features||Lane Guidance, Street Name Announcement|
|Live Features||Live Traffic Updates|
|Safety Features||Speed Alert|
|Estimated Battery Life (hr)||Up to 1|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Included Map||Australia, New Zealand|
|Screen Size (inches)||5|
|Screen Resolution||480 x 272|
|Digital Media Cards Reader||Micro SD|
|Product Height (cm)||8.4|
|Product Width (cm)||14|
|Product Depth (cm)||2.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Protect your purchase with Product Care®. Get a brand new replacement if your product suffers an eligible fault through our hassle free support process, plus enjoy a range of exclusive benefits like a product health check and free prints each year so you experience your new product even more.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
With Product Care® you can relax knowing your purchase is protected. After an assessment, if your product suffers a fault covered by the terms of your plan, we’ll arrange to have a brand new replacement delivered to your doorstep.
Our range of support options ensure you experience an easy and hassle free process when you need to talk to us about your Product Care® plan. Whether you are experiencing a fault, or wanting to redeem your entitlements, we will provide you with guidance and support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
Conditions apply. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Replacement (Computers).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.