Giantz Plasma Cutter TIG GAS IGBT DCINV-CUT-LUX-TT 9355720007381
A great addition to your workshop, the Giantz Plasma Cutter TIG GAS IGBT DC utilises IGBT DC inverter technology to produce powerful performance and professional quality plasma cutting results.
- Designed to be multi-functional, it supports CUT, TIG, and MMA welding
- Features HF contact start technology to help provide smooth and accurate plasma cutting
- Output current is adjustable from 30A to 220A, so it can adapt to your varying welding needs
- Comes with a stable arc and industry-standard DIN sockets, making it user-friendly
- Advanced cooling system helps ensure proper heat dissipation during operation
- For added safety, it is CE, EMC, SAA, and C-Tick certified, as well as equipped with an overheating and over current protection
- Convenient to use, it can work with an array of rod sizes
- Weighs 8kg
|Product Height (cm)||270|
|Product Width (cm)||165|
|Product Depth (cm)||420|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||12|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.