Glem 60cm Freestanding Dual-Fuel Cooker - Stainless SteelUN664EI 799439358485
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Efficient and easy to use, the Italian made Glem 60cm Freestanding Dual-Fuel Cooker features oven functions specific to the Australian market and is equipped with a 4 burner cooktop for all around cooking performance.
- With 6 functions, ranging from fan forced to fan assisted grilling, the Glem Cooker has all your cooking desires covered.
- Convenient features such as a digital clock and timer, and a storage compartment make the 60cm Dual-Fuel Cooker perfect for the busy household.
- Get maximum efficiency and faster cooking times with the powerful triple ring Wok burner with a heating power of 14.5 Mj/H.
- Easy to clean thanks to its Titanium Enamel inner liner and Stainless Steel exterior, so you don't have to worry about the Cooker getting messy.
- With 68 litres of cooking capacity and flame failure protection, the Glem 60cm Dual Fuel Freestanding Cooker is the perfect solution to your cooking requirements.
|Product Type||Freestanding Cookers|
|Number of Burners / Zones||4|
|Surface Material||Stainless Steel|
|Oven Capacity (litres)||68L|
|Control Types||Knob Controls|
|Product Height (cm)||93|
|Product Width (cm)||60|
|Product Depth (cm)||75|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions
BONUS $100 Good Food Card
The Good Food Restaurant Gift Card promotion runs 29/09/17 to 29/10/17. The card will be provided in store with delivery or pick up of qualifying products. The card must be activated within three months of issue, and is then valid for 12 months from the time of activation. Customer can activate the card at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Activate, allowing one business day from the date of issue before activating. Please note if your ‘date of issue’ falls on a Friday or Saturday, it will be ready for activation on the following Monday. The card balance can be checked at any time at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/CardBal. Participating restaurants can be found at goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Restaurants (these do not necessarily match all restaurants featured in the Good Food Guides). Cards can be used for food and drinks at your chosen participating restaurant - simply present your gift card when paying the bill and the restaurant will process the gift card. If a customer has no participating restaurants nearby, an Eftpos Gift Card shall be issued instead to same bonus value. For full gift card terms and conditions visit goodfoodgiftcard.com.au/Terms. For enquiries, please contact Good Food Gift Card Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300834577.