Glem 900mm Freestanding Bi-Energy Cooker - Stainless SteelIT965GGEI2 799439358607
Stores near you (change) :
Please select a product option to continue.
Stock availability is unavailable at this time. Please contact your local store or try again later.
Reproduce your all-time favourite recipes with the Glem 900mm Freestanding Bi-Energy Cooker featuring a 5 burner cooktop and an energy selective oven, so you can get the best out of both gas and electric cooking.
- With a high power, triple ring wok burner, as well as 2 large burners, a medium burner and a simmer burner, the Glem 900mm Freestanding Bi-Energy Cooker provides plenty of room for wide range of cooking setups.
- Thanks to the low porosity of titanium enamel, cleaning the Glem 900mm Bi-Energy Cooker is so much easier, as cooking residues are slower to build up and easier to wipe off.
- Switch on this cooker's Multichef Fan Switch option to allow yourself to switch between fan assisted or static cooking, combining the best features of an electric oven and gas oven.
- Featuring a storage compartment, removable full glass door and life long pyrolytic door seal, the Glem 90cm Freestanding Cooker provides superior cooking results.
- The Glem 900mm Bi-Energy Freestanding Cooker offers a variety of cooking functions that are sure to suit your individual needs from fan forced cooking to double grill and static gas heating.
|Product Type||Freestanding Cookers|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Number of Burners / Zones||5|
|Surface Material||Stainless Steel|
|Control Types||Knob Controls, Mechanical|
|Element/Burner Types||2 x Large Burners, Medium Burner, Simmer Burner, Wok Burner|
|Product Height (cm)||90|
|Product Width (cm)||90|
|Product Depth (cm)||60|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then you can:
- Return it to your local Harvey Norman store to initiate an inspection / service call.
- If it is a downloadable product (software or e-Gift Card) please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Please Note: Customer Direct products cannot be returned at Harvey Norman franchised stores. For all Customer Direct purchases, please Contact Us at Harvey Norman Online.
- Returns are accepted for change of mind or oversupply quantities in the follow circumstances.
- in full pack quantity only
- in original packaging
With Product Care you can relax knowing Your purchase comes with additional protection.
Discover all of the benefits Product Care® brings you:
Product Care Replacement Plans are available on selected products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of an Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Product Care Coffee Plans are available for selected coffee machine products. If, during the Product Care Term, Your Product fails to operate as a result of a First Eligible Fault, We will repair Your Product.
If, during the Product Care term, after the occurrence and repair of the First Eligible Fault, Your Product fails to operate due to another Eligible Fault, We will provide a one-off replacement of Your Product.
Our experienced support team ensures that the assessment, repair or replacement process under Your Product Care is a convenient experience. Whether You are experiencing a product fault or needing toll free technical assistance. Our team is here to provide support every step of the way.
Having Product Care® with your purchase means you can enjoy a range of special benefits that are exclusive to you and will help you enjoy the experience of your new product even more.
There are exclusions and limitations to Product Care. This section should always be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions for Product Care® Coffee and Replacement (Electrical).
Learn more about Product Care®.
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.