GMX Sports Zilla X 125cc Quad Bike - OrangeGE-YH125X-ORG
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Go on the ride of your life with the GMX Sports Zilla X 125cc Quad Bike in Orange. This affordable yet powerful 4-stroke quad is packed with safety features and sports a durable frame. It also has a governable speed, which means parents are able to limit the bike's maximum speed to suit the rider’s ability.*
- The wheelbase of this bike is wider and longer, delivering added stability.
- Thick walls within the frame tubing of the quad make it a stronger and more heavy-duty product.
- The GMX Sports Zilla X 125cc Quad Bike can be easily turned on and off with the physical kill switch located on the left side of the handle bar.
- Thanks to the Dead Man Switch, which clips to the rider, the bike’s motor will cut out if the rider falls off.
- This GMX bike has a governable speed, which means the user or their parents are able to set a limit as to the bike’s maximum speed to suit their ability.
- Maximum loading capacity: 120kg.
- Always wear a motorbike-standard helmet when riding this product.
- Children must be directly supervised by a parent or responsible adult when riding the bike.
- Always adhere to the maximum load of the product.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Minor assembly is required, and in the interest of safety it is recommended that you have this product assembled by a qualified, skilled small engine mechanic.
|Product Type||Quad Bikes|
|Product Height (cm)||145|
|Product Width (cm)||98|
|Product Depth (cm)||100|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
gmx sports zilla x 125cc quad bike - orange is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Gabrielp from Poor quality After one year with only a few rides, the bike is broken-down. It has always been very hard to start with the start button.
Date published: 2016-12-29
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.
Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions