Grangewood Native Tasmanian Oak Hardwood FlooringGRWOODTASOAK
Item Added to Cart
Get everything you need in one go
Enhance your home with the most popular Australian hardwood species, the Grangewood Native Tasmanian Oak hardwood flooring. Grangewood Native range offers high quality engineered hardwood flooring, UV coating, satin finished and PEFC certified.
- Grangewood Native range has the real natural colour and grain timber surface to give your home the beautiful and natural look.
- Grangewood Native hardwood flooring is 100% engineered timber product. It has 3 timber layers for advanced stability in the harsh Australian climate.
- Grangewood Native hardwood flooring offers outstanding UV coating and stunning satin finish to enhanced protection against everyday wear and tear, keeping your floor looking better for longer.
- Grangewood Native hardwood flooring is extremely low VOCs, which keeps your family in a safe living environment.
- Grangewood Native hardwood flooring is quick and easy to install with patented technology Uniclic - 4 sided installation. The board can be replaced easily.
- Its prefinished timber flooring, so don’t worry about sanding, sealing, dusting or mess as with the traditional wood flooring. You can also walk on immediately after installation.
- Exclusive to Harvey Norman, Grangewood Native hardwood flooring is backed by a lifetime structural warranty that covers warping, twisting and delamination as a result of manufacturing fault.
|Exclusive to Harvey Norman||Yes|
|Pack Size (Square Metre)||1.46|
|Planks Per Pack||6|
|Product Width (cm)||13.4|
|Product Depth (cm)||182.0|
|Product Height (cm)||1.4|
If you feel your product has failed a Consumer Guarantee (as defined by Australian Consumer Law) then don't worry you can easily return it to your local Harvey Norman store. We'll even pay for the postage if you live in an area where there is no store. Our returns policy covers any purchased item (conditions apply).
Either complete the details below or chat to a staff member online.